I am assuming that Russia maintains their alliance with Germany and Japan throughout the war. It is hard to imagine the Americans staying out of the war, but without Pearl Harbor, the massive commitment made by Americans may not have been as strong until it was too late.
1. Germany invades Great Britain immediately upon France’s capitulation. Despite huge German casualties, Great Britain, Ireland and Iceland would likely fall into German hands before the United States could enter the war. Without a Atlantic base of operations, there could have been no Normandy invasion.
2. Germany does not invade Russia. Hitler, instead sends his entire invasion force to Egypt and the middle east. All of North Africa, and Asia are in Axis hands by the summer of 1943. Without the Suez canal, the Allies could not resupply the Far east as effectively.
3. Japan does not attack Pearl Harbor. The Japanese forces attack British held Burma and India and take control of the entire Indian Ocean by the end of 1943. Japan was defeated by the British in India in 1944, but the British would be less powerful with Egypt and the Suez canal lost.
4. Japan and Russia (who were allies) invade China. Japan takes control of China proper, and Russia controls Manchuria and Korea by the end of 1943.
5. Russia invades Alaska and Canada. Japan invades Australia and the Philippines. Germany invades South Africa, and on to South America. The U.S. would have to hope for a favorable peace treaty in this scenario.
If the political Allaince of Germany, Russia, and Japan could maintain their peace, They could have controlled the world. This is a wild assumption of course knowing the personalities of Hitler and Stalin. Individual Revolutions would eventually spring up and the Axis controlled world would likely crumbled by the 1950’s.