1. Flash Gordon, 1980. The worst plot and production values ever, but you just can’t look away. “FLASH…Ah Ah”
2. Clash of the Titans, 1981. Sir Lawrence Olivier had to regret signing up to play Zeus in this Claymation nightmare.
3. Attack of the Clones, 2002. By far the worst movie in the Star Wars sage. This is maybe the worst directing job of all time.
4. Starship Troopers, 1997. The worst acting ever, but the production value and effects were not bad. The script was a disaster. Stat: More ammunition was used during filming that any other movie ever.
5. Battlefield Earth. Travolta +future alien battle+ Scietology = the worst movie ever made.